In collaboration with the Partek company, the Genomic and Transcriptomic platform is organizing the“RNA-Seq and Single-Cell Data Analysis Made Simple” webinar. The webinar will be on March 23rd at 10:00 AM. If there will be enough time, ChIP/ATAC Seq, WGA e WES will be also discussed. The Zoom link will be send by newsletter (please subscribe at https://cpt.univr.it/newsletter/).
The webinar will be about the “Partek Flow” bioinformatic software, which is used for Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) data analysis (RNA Seq, single cell, DNA Seq, ChIP/ATAC Seq, metagenomics e microarray).
- Streamlined import of NGS data from any sequencing technology
- Automated data processing by building and sharing analysis pipelines
- Alignment to any reference genome using commonly available alignment tools and aligned readmapping to public or custom transcriptome databases
- Differential gene expression detection, transcription factor analysis, variant calling, biomarkerdiscovery.
- Powerful statistics and interactive visualisations – PCA, t-SNE (2D and 3D), UMAP (2D and 3D) scatterplots, hierarchical clustering, violin plots, dot plots, heatmaps etc
- Identification of cell populations – known cell types and novel cell sub-types and automated cellclassification
- Differential gene expression analysis in multiple samples
- Labelling of cells with expression values of multiple genes
- Feature barcoding data analysis (CITE-Seq etc) and multi-omics data integration (incl. CRISPR)
- Demultiplexing of cell hashing data
- Trajectory analysis
- Batch effect correction
- Spatial transcriptomics
- Biological insight discovery with GO and pathway enrichment analysis
- Interactive Discussion and Q&AAll interested people are invited to attend.
Participation is free of charge.